Order Process | Shipping Cost | Samples policy | Delivery time | Payment options | Bank Charge Policy| Remittance Policy
- Choose products.
- send us an inquiry or email us directly
- We send You quotation (price)
- send us order.
- We send You proforma invoice.
- choose shipping.
- We send the goods.
- TNT courier TNT shipping rates, delivery 2-4 days
TNT is suitable for small cargo (less than 20KGS),
- Aircargo , rates 3 - 8 USD per kg, delivery 5-15days
suitable for cargo over 45 kgs
- Seacargo - freight collect (Informing us the shipping forwarder before shipping, and local charge is responsible by customer); or freight prepaid (Including the freight in the total amount while making the order, and we responsible for the local charge), rates 80-170 USD per CBM.
This type of shipping is suitable for cargo over 200KGS, or have big volume
Samples policy on LED
- If you have a FEDEX, UPS or DHL international account, we send samples for free via that account (Most of samples is 1-10 pcs per type, some should be charge. It depend the cost of samples).
- If You do not have such account and it seems not obviously a company, we can arrange the samples sending by TNT, with the freight collect.TNT local agent in your side will ask your confirmation firstly, and then we send the samples to you.
- if you haven't the account and don't agree freight collect, samples and postage must be paid like normal order.
Thanks for understanding
Note: high cost samples or samples amount is over USD10, we will requested you make the samples payment.
- Small order, normally it is 7-15days
- if quantity order, special products, busy production season, then please kindly contact our sales person.
- T/T in advance(telegrafic transfer - bank order), for new customer, or small order , or samples order, or shipment by air
- T/T after shippment, for old customers
- Western Union cash - for small order or samples order
- Paypal - for small order or samples order
- L/C, for old customers, or big order, more details please kindly contact our sales person.
Bank Charges: All bank charge in remittance is responsible by buyer.Remittance Policy
1) Handing charge is needed while the total payment is less than USD5000. (not applied for samples order)
|Condition (X-the total amount)||Memo|
2) Bank charge is responsible by the customer, for the cost isn't included in the total amount. Please confirm the total amount in the PI will be exactly reached our side.
3) Any shortness of payment, then the quantity balance would be applied. We will arrange the ordered quantity to balance the total amount we received here.
Notice: please kindly write our PI # on the column of remittance information details of charges or another column, in order to short and reduce our cost and time to find your payment. Thanks for your cooperation.